Regulatory Compliance Engineering
As governments and regulatory bodies tighten industrial and environmental mandates, plant owners are striving to address compliance and safety concerns, without disturbing process continuity.
At LTTS, we understand that non-compliance can lead to millions in penalty and impact market reputation.We offer consulting & advisory support to fortify compliance practices and provide specialized solutions for operational excellence. Plant managers can streamline processes with our expertise in lean management, Six Sigma, packaging & warehouse optimization, OEE improvement, LEED certification, and energy management.
- Energy and carbon management
- Process safety management
- Machine risk assessment & safety solutions
- Plant remediation & master planning
- Adhere to location-specific as well as global industry standards
- Achieve green certifications and sustainability recognitions through our W.A.G.E.S support
- Ensure safety without downtime via continuous assessments across processes and units
Condition Monitoring with Predictive Analytics
Prevent work-related accidents with a connected plant ecosystem, combining data analytics, IIoT, wearables, AR and VR.
Achieving Safety Compliance Amidst Evolving Industry Practices –We share 3 trends that are reshaping the process industry..
Reconnecting the Process Industry through Digitization –We discuss how data could make a difference on the floor.
Retrofitting: Powering Innovations for the Future – We look at the pros and cons of build vs retrofit approaches.