UHS-II is an ultra high-speed type II controller for high speed transfers, used in SD applications for high definition content. Key factors include reusability of legacy resources, low-voltage, low-power consumption, and low-EMI required for mobile devices.
Supported Connection Topologies
- Full Duplex Mode (FD mode) - Lane consists of one transmitter port, receiver port, and transmission clock; data rate up to 156MB/s
- Half Duplex with 2 lanes mode (2L-HD Mode) - Changes the lane directions to 2 lanes mode during data transfer, achieving data rate up to 312MB/s
- Full Duplex with 2 downstream and 1 upstream lane mode (2D1U-FD Mode)
- Full Duplex with 1 downstream and 2 upstream lane mode (1D2U-FD Mode)
- Full Duplex with 2 downstream and 2 upstream lane mode (2D2U-FD Mode)
Brochure: UHS II Device
Learn more about UHS-II Device, its features, configurable options, design attributes, and product packages.
3D Image Processing of Home Devices - Watch how AR & 3D simulations could transform in-home experiences.