Manufacturing Engineer - Injection Molding experience
- Engineering degree in related field or equivalent experience and training with a minimum of 8 years.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes by providing technical support in the development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods by performing the following duties.
- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
For more details: Jeffrey.Inman@LntTechservices.com