High mean time to repair (MTTR) for assets are creating productivity and monetary losses for customers. Customers tend to discontinue use of a brand because of no proper service experience and updates. Quicker, more efficient service and support are key to service companies gaining business and revenue. Companies are using mobile computing to improve communication with the field, increase productivity, streamline work processes, and enhance customer service and loyalty.
A Cloud based mobile solution primarily targeting OEMs, for instant communication between Customers, Service Engineers & Customer Care. It is available on Android and iOS devices. ServiceIQ provides Centralised view of field service operations with real time updates. It can also be integrated with the Enterprise application. This application is customizable and new features can be added to cater to the organization’s requirements.
Some of the key features are:
- Enable Customers to log the service requests using Mobile App and receive updates
- Service Request allocation based on location/region of Service Engineer
- Real-time updates on Service Operations
- Centralized view for monitoring Field Service Operations
- Easy tracking of Service Engineers and Service operations
- Offline updates through SMS by the Service Engineer in case of non-availability of Internet service
- Effective communication between Customer, Customer Care and Service Engineer
Enabled Maintenance for one of the largest elevator OEMs in the world
A 35% improvement in customer satisfaction was observed after using ServiceIQ
25% reduction in Mean Time to Repair was observed after using ServiceIQ