Testing as a Service
Technological innovation continues to progress at an ever-increasing pace, especially in digital technologies such as cloud, mobility, analytics and automation. Product and service roll-outs lead cycle has reduced from months & weeks to days. To meet this objective, manufacturers are looking to optimize testing cycles, while ensuring better quality, and reduced costs. The need of the hour is integrated and continuous automated testing across the product lifecycle. Customer needs to partner with independent Verification and Validation (IVV) who have in-house test infrastructure, certified engineers, and specialized domain experience.
- CMMI Level 5 Accredited delivery process
- Access to wide Variety of Engineering skillsets and tools to deliver a turnkey solution - from specifications to ATE build, delivery, and maintenance
- Engineered 100+ Functional Test Fixtures
- In-house test lab facilities, NI, DevOps and EMI-EMC (RE, Vibration, Surge, CE, RF)
- Alliance partner with National instruments (NI) for more than 10 Years in the test and measurements space
- Remote testing and multi-location test automation programs for speed and efficiency
Complex embedded software algorithms can run up to 100 million lines of code, all written manually. We discuss 5 trends that suggest a leaner, model-based approach could become ‘the new normal’.
Developed an IoT based load generator and functional tester framework for a cloud application, catering to an HVAC product.
Engineered a robotic arm based HMI test solution for an automotive customer. Our force application system tests force sensors & firmware on multiple touch pads.
Cost effective hardware in the loop (HIL) test system design & development for battery management system. Our solution reduced the cycle time from 81 hours to 4 hours.