Sourcing & Supply Chain Management
Automotive, medical, O&G, and energy & utilities OEMs rely on smart, sustainable, and profitable supplier partnerships to deliver impactful products. Optimizing this ecosystem could unlock significant cost opportunities and remove inefficiencies in the value chain.
LTTS helps reduce procurement spends and development lead times using state-of-the-art supply chain management solutions. We reimagine traditional supply chain models, reducing TOC and accelerating time-to-market. With end-to-end sourcing support, our customers are able to identify the ‘best cost country’ (BCC), verify supplier quality, and boost margins.
- Sourcing and SCM strategy outlining
- Should costing and projections
- Supplier identification & screening, analytical evaluation and selection
- Request For Quotation (RFQ) management and commercial negotiations
- Product support and prototype development
- Testing, process and quality checks, and value engineering services
- Procurement and supply chain support
Expedite your product launch
We helped an Agro & Construction OEM expedite product launch by 4 months, with 30% shorter timelines and USD 5 million in annual savings, by optimizing the design validation process.
Disrupting Aftermarket Service Delivery via Digitalization –We discuss technology’s transformative impact on how OEMS & suppliers engage with buyers
Big Data Integration with Supply Chains –We look at 3 ways in which data could optimize supply chain management.
Revisiting PLM: Leaving the Old for the New –We consider emerging technologies and the transition to ‘Circular’ PLM.