Integrated Asset Management Services
Expansion is often fraught with complexities, leading to unstructured growth – that’s why a number of high-value, asset-heavy sectors today are saddled with fragmented asset management solutions. Oil & Gas, mining, and machinery, among others, require smarter inventory processes and equipment handling. Otherwise, they’d struggle to address demand surges, tightening regulations, and emergence of disruptive players.
What’s needed is a ‘single-source’ approach, collating data, documentation, and key metrics for easy access – improving overall equipment efficiency (OEE) and ensuring auditory compliance.
LTTS’ Integrated Asset Management Services (IAMS) has several prongs:
- Information management
- Maintenance & material management
- Enterprise asset management
- Asset tracking and monitoring
- Document control and management system
This consolidates development lifecycles into a unified whole. Our portfolio also harnesses next-gen ideas to integrate asset management, like IoT to boost uptime, condition-based monitoring for location-specific maintenance, and predictive analytics that preempts repairs.
Backed by alliances with global leaders like IBM, NRX, Aveva & Intergraph, we help customers achieve transformative impacts:
- Streamlined operations and maintenance, reducing upkeep cost and machine downtime
- Adherence to best practices such as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Maximized equipment utilization with interchangeable spares and accurate component identification
3 ways in which ‘Digital’ could be the new normal for supply chain management, and why this revolution pivots on Big Data technologies – we explore the building blocks of Industry 4.0.
Fail-proof today, future-ready for the long run – read how new manufacturing ideas could make products reliable and sustainable, immune to multiple test scenarios.
By 2022, Product Lifecycle Management will be a $75 billion+ industry, and smart tech solutions could help industry leaders gain a significant edge, driving revenues – we look at emerging trends.