Material Information Management Service (MIMS)
In an industry that’s ever-evolving, and a marketplace defined by disruptors and increasing competition, manufacturers cannot afford frequent disruptions in business processes. A dedicated Material Information Management Services (MIMS) solution could optimize inventories and minimize interruptions, boosting productivity levels.
Current approaches struggle to address several requirements:
- Material master standardization
- Spare part interchangeability
- Record & Bills of Materials creation
- Verification & audits
- Data decentralization and a unified material master
- Intelligent inventory management
- Coordination between multiple stakeholders
Our full-suite MIMS solution simplifies the traditional supply chain – for heightened visibility, tracking, and control to resolve these challenges. We help customers rethink inventory management, reducing costs of ownership and driving operational excellence.
LTTS’ material data management suite covers a range of multi-domain data governance needs, across the organization – including material master data standardization, spare parts management and bill of materials. We ensure quality, accuracy and consistency of data flow, with full records in line with ERP/CMMS requirements. This helps achieve the following benefits:
- A centralized and standardized ERP Material Master Database
- Reduced variable costs via duplicate material availability
- A single platform for inventory optimization, enabling centralized procurement
3 ways in which ‘Digital’ could be the new normal for supply chain management, and why this revolution pivots on Big Data technologies – we explore the building blocks of Industry 4.0.
Fail-proof today, future-ready for the long run – read how new manufacturing ideas could make products reliable and sustainable, immune to multiple test scenarios.
By 2022, Product Lifecycle Management will be a $75 billion+ industry, and smart tech solutions could help industry leaders gain a significant edge, driving revenues – we look at emerging trends.