PLM Transformation & Consulting Services (PTCS)
Manufacturers looking to transform PLM structures and realign existing systems to a competitive, high-demand market, have a host of technologies available. Cloud, Big Data, social analytics, and mobile tools hold significant potential. However, choosing the right upgrades and outlining an overhaul roadmap remains a challenge. Stakeholders must consider current business needs and future objectives, inking a transformation plan that maximizes ROI at quick turnarounds.
LTTS’ PLM Transformation & Consulting Services (PTCS) services are geared to streamline operations, making the entire PLM pipeline more efficient and tech-empowered. Our customers span diverse sectors, such as industrial products, automotive, aerospace & defense, medical, oil & gas, CPG, EPC, and energy & utilities.
We offer end-to-end assistance, accelerating change and generating returns in-line with a carefully articulated business strategy:
- Impact assessment of AS-IS process and TO-BE process
- Systems engineering readiness tests and future pathways evaluation
- Application rationalization and data transformation services
Our solutions have led to several tangible outcomes for our clients:
- Boost PLM value using organizational change management (OCM) & ROI realization frameworks
- Enhance operational efficiency via ‘connected PLM’ for closed-loop feedback and product development
- Achieve a seamless integrated PLM rollout, incorporating IoT and usability, mobility, analytics, cloud & security (UMACS) components
- Enable cross-disciplinary global collaboration with a ‘build anywhere, design anywhere’ approach
3 ways in which ‘Digital’ could be the new normal for supply chain management, and why this revolution pivots on Big Data technologies – we explore the building blocks of Industry 4.0.
Fail-proof today, future-ready for the long run – read how new manufacturing ideas could make products reliable and sustainable, immune to multiple test scenarios.
By 2022, Product Lifecycle Management will be a $75 billion+ industry, and smart tech solutions could help industry leaders gain a significant edge, driving revenues – we look at emerging trends.