L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers companies product tear down, 3D laser scanning, material testing and analysis, and geometric dimensions capturing services.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Markets worldwide are witnessing a rapid inflow of new products and steady growth in patent applications across industries. While this reflects industry players’ focus on sustaining competitive advantage, it also highlights the dynamic changes in customer demands for advanced products. This indicates a strong need for enterprises to introduce new product design intellectual properties and improve time-to-market. Product optimization—to boost performance, reduce weight and cost, and ensure manufacturing feasibility—is another critical area that demands attention. With the dearth of storage space and low data reliability of manufacturing prints, migration towards digital formats is also emerging as a top-of-mind concern for companies globally.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers companies product tear down, 3D laser scanning, material testing and analysis, and geometric dimensions capturing services. To support clients through the manufacturing process, we leverage our capabilities in 3D CAD modelling, product optimization, geometry and feature analysis, form, fit and dimensional analysis, working performance analysis, and manufacturing prints development. Combined with our prototype development, dimensional verification, and testing and product validation services, this bouquet of offerings caters to the multifaceted requirements of clients across geographies. On demand, LTTS also performs 100% program management and partners with clients to develop new products. Across these client engagements, we utilize our ecosystem of extended vendor support and one-stop solution—ranging from data analysis to prototype validation.
REVERSE ENGINEERING WORKFLOW
- State-of-the-art facilities near client locations and a strong ecosystem of vendors
- End-to-end project ownership, delivery, and workload management
- Lean engineering approach to ensure consistent quality and accountability
- Variable resource model to scale up/down resources to meet project requirements
- Skilled technical team with PE, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt, ASME, GD&T, and AVS certifications
- Improve product time-to-market by leveraging our comprehensive range of services and capabilities
- Keep product quality, reliability, and warranty issues at bay by leveraging our design, manufacturing, and analysis support services
- Ensure projects are successfully completed with our robust program management capabilities and rich ecosystem of partners offering extended support services
- Designed a low-cost inlet valve for two large air end machines with electric and pneumatic actuators. Reduced pressure drop across inlet valves by 50%
- Designed, tested, and validated a new electronically controlled automatic brake valve prototype by re-engineering the existing mechanical automatic brake valve. Delivered several performance benefits, such as sourcing valves and fittings at lowered costs, diminishing heat dissipation in circuit board
- Developed a client-owned IP pertaining to an existing locomotive engine, consolidated parts mapped the working assembly, and customized it for local sourcing