- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience working in a Systems Engineering role on product design and development to military/civil aerospace standards.
- Experience of the full new product introduction lifecycle (concept definition to product launch)
- Experience of product development incorporating software to DO-178B/C standards
- System requirements analysis, generation of requirement specifications and compliance tracking
- All aspects of the product development lifecycle
- System modelling, algorithm development and data analysis
- Design proving, qualification testing and reporting
- Providing inputs to planning, estimation and project management activities
- Support to systems integration and customer trials activities
- Experience in Model - based Systems Design.
- Establishment of System Architecture including inter Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) interfaces and Communications
- Establish, maintain, and execute objectives for system level requirements management, development, validation and verification activities
- Experience or knowledge in aerospace systems development/verification is a plus.
- Knowledge of requirements development.
- Experience with DOORS preferred.
- General experience with hardware design preferred.
- Understanding of system development processes.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Motor/Hydraulic controls experience (AC, DC, etc.).
System engineer with Solid knowledge on Requirements writing, Validation,Testing and verification and Aerospace engineering report
Knowledge on Python,VBA and TCL,Simulation knowledge, Unix Commands
Any specific industry experience
Bachelors in Engineering
For more details: Jeffrey.Inman@LntTechservices.com