- MSME Preferred, BSME Required
- 5+ Years of Industry Experience in FEA/CAE
- 5+ Years of Industry Experience in Off-Highway, Agricultural Equipment, Mining, Automotive, Aero, or Rail
- Experienced in Abaqus (implicit and explicit) and Hypermesh
- Capable of using CAD software to prepare parts for import into CAE software
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to coordinate with team members local, remote, and offshore
- Great teamwork abilities
For more detail
L&T Technology Services is a global leader in providing World Class engineering solutions to our customers in the Off-Highway & Agricultural Equipment industries. We are seeking an experienced CAE Analyst to join our growing team in Burr Ridge, IL to support ongoing projects at our customer site, as well as coordinate activities with the offshore team to meet project requirements.
- Audit and update work instructions at various plants
- Audit and upgrade workstation bill of materials
- Improve material handling methods
- Perform time studies
- Line balance assembly processes
- Assist with new product introductions
- Provide technical support to the assemblers
- Provide input for assembly tools and fixtures
- Assist with plant layout and workstation design
- Learn and use ERP manufacturing software
- Solve assembler ergonomic issues
- All other duties o
- Participate in the development activities of an electric motor integrated with a propulsor for an electrically driven quiet ducted fan from initial motor design through qualification and certification
- Participate in the sizing, design, development and integration of components and subsystem comprising the electrical powertrain
- Collaborate with other disciplines to produce a mechanically sound and manufacturable design including the rotor retention, bearing system, housing, and structura
Manufacturing Engineer - Injection Molding experience
- Engineering degree in related field or equivalent experience and training with a minimum of 8 years.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes by providing technical support in the development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods by performing the following duties.
- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience working in a Systems Engineering role on product design and development to military/civil aerospace standards.
- Experience of the full new product introduction lifecycle (concept definition to product launch)
- Experience of product development incorporating software to DO-178B/C standards
- System requirements analysis, generation of requirement specifications and compliance tracking
- All aspects of the product development lifecycle
System Engineering with Off-Highway experience. Construction Equipment experience would be an advantage
Requirement elucidation and clear description for - both system and software requirements
A clear understanding of the system behavior, interaction with various stakeholders regarding finalizing requirements
Needs to have a good understanding of sensors, solenoids, control systems and communication protocols like J1939, XCP
System Engineering, sensors, Control systems
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for executing complex projects in the area of real-time embedded systems software applications. The candidate must be able work in pair among team members in architecture, design and development activities. The candidate must be able to work in a multisite development environment coordinating with other domestic and/or international teams.
Embedded Software Engineer
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for executing complex projects in the area of real-time embedded systems software applications. The candidate must be able to work in pair among team members in architecture, design and development activities. The candidate must be able to work in a multisite development environment coordinating with other domestic and/or international teams.
Software Developer with sound experience in C++, C and Automotive SW development.
Should have good experience on automotive displays. Off-Highway experience is an addvantage.
Clear understanding of the system behaviour, interaction with various stakeholders regarding finalising requirements
C++, C, CAN, Automotive
Polarion/ Doors, SDLC, Software engineering, C++, Scripting - python / VB
Any specific industry experience
6-7 years of experience in displays SW
L&T arm looking to expand offerings via acquisitionsRead more
Everest Group Positions L&T Technology Services as a global ‘Leader’ in Embedded System Engineering ServicesRead more
LTTS wins ‘Best Company of the Year’ and ‘Excellence in CSR’ award at 14th Indo-American Corporate Excellence AwardsExplore more
1,615.00 (140.20) 9.51%
1,618.00 (139.00) 9.40%
Get the latest information on our performance in the stock market.Know more