L&T Technology Services has futuristic solutions and IP Cores that address some of the pressing needs of the semiconductor industry. Our IC designs in areas such as 3D cameras, Speech recognition, Smart Glasses and connectivity programs involving wireless mesh networks and Connected Drones are revolutionizing the semiconductor market. With 900+ chip engineers globally and state-of-the-art R&D infrastructure, we are engineering products for multiple applications ranging from Medical and Auto to Telecom and Consumer Electronics.
- 25+ successful ASIC and FPGA products, 900+ Engineers and 80+ patents
- Delivering 500+ embedded designs each year across all domains ranging from switches and telecom base stations to mobile phones, infotainment systems and blade servers
- Custom built Specific IP Cores in Security, Communication and Verification. In addition, IP Cores for Configurable Processor that facilitates seamless scaling of CPU Horsepower
- Engineering new outcomes in Digital Transformation – 5 Tape Outs for 3D Cameras, pioneering SoCs for speech recognition and chip design for next generation VR Glasses
- Extensive partnership ecosystem – alliances such as LoRa, Samsung Artik, Xilinx, Qualcomm, NXP, Intel IoT and Sierra Wireless
A New Approach for Tackling Complexities in Embedded Software – We look at 4 advantages of a model-based approach and future possibilities in the segment.