Technical publications (ITAR SPECIFIC)
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers advanced technical publishing solutions that enable partner enterprises to capitalize on emerging trends associated with multimedia content across platforms, channels, and devices.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The technical publishing industry is currently restructuring itself to align people and processes with an increasingly technology-enabled ecosystem. Publishers are adopting a multi-format, multichannel approach towards content delivery, in keeping with modern customers’ expectations for standardized, easily consumable, interactive, and portable technical documents across devices. The focus is also leaning towards publication standards and strategies centered on data security, cost optimization, and resource utilization. With the overarching influence of globalization, creating localized technical content across geographies has also become a priority. Nevertheless, publishers continue to face multiple challenges that ultimately impact time-to-market severely. Remaining competitive thus becomes an imperative—a goal which needs to be comprehensively supported with the right mix of best-in-class tools, deep domain knowledge, and innovation.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers advanced technical publishing solutions that enable partner enterprises to capitalize on emerging trends associated with multimedia content across platforms, channels, and devices. We are a one-stop shop for end-to-end customer service engineering solutions with a Six Sigma-certified team of technical experts. As a registered entity with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTS), LTTS also delivers engineering Data as a Service (DaaS) in accordance with United States Munitions List (USML) guidelines. With this comprehensive suite of services, we enable our partners to reduce cycle time and launch localized products across global markets. LTTS’ variable resource model also helps organizations to efficiently execute production and delivery by adopting a lean, agile, and scalable framework.
OUR COMPLETE SUITE OF OFFERINGS
- ITAR Compliance Program—a registered entity with the DDTS—that manages and safeguards export-controlled technical data
- State-of-the-art facilities near client locations enable timely product release
- PE, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts, ASME, GD&T, and AVS-certified technical teams ensure operational efficiency
- Development and implementation of innovative Content Management Systems (CMS) enable customers to adopt an organized and streamlined database
- A variable resource model that helps ramp up/down personnel count to meet project requirements
- Leverage well-trained certified technical teams that provide multilingual support
- Streamline delivery channels and ensure users gain access to content in the format of their choice
- Ensure end-to-end project ownership and workload management through efficient and standardized SLA-driven, global processes
- Provided data analysis and structuring support, and enabled data migration from Adobe® FrameMaker to Arbortext® Editor in line with client's requirements and guidelines
- Developed, maintained, and delivered reference manuals, customer training manuals, vendor-supplied manuals, and service manuals in PDF format using Adobe® InDesign and Adobe® Illustrator
- Developed an operator's manual containing content and images in Android application package (APK) format using Adobe® Flash and Adobe® Photoshop