With our extensive expertise in cloud engineering, image processing, engineering analytics and machine learning, L&T Technology Services is ideally poised to integrate the best-in-class technologies and engineer fascinating new connected consumer experiences. With experience in multiple industry domains, we understand how to cross-leverage and build unified solutions that cut across multiple devices, platforms and service providers. Our vast ecosystem connect helps you get certified and on-boarded on major consumer enablement platforms in rapid time.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The Internet of Things (IoT) is redefining consumer interactions and experiences. Connected products are taking on new form factors, content providers are leveraging greater bandwidth to deliver nouvelle experiences, and data analytics is offering radical new consumer insights.
Consumer electronics manufacturers are focusing on new product categories and ecosystem strategies to compensate for stagnation in mature markets. Voice control is vying to become the primary user interface for the smart home and connected lifestyle. Virtual and augmented reality is also gaining a foothold in niche operations and with greater awareness among early adopters, creating opportunities for social VR experiences.
The consumerization of IoT technologies is driving integration with smart home ecosystems, helping build new business models and leading to an expansion in wearables. However pricing, safety and data privacy are still a major concern inhibiting market growth.
- Experience in developing multiple IoT solutions for various domains such as healthcare, industrial and smart homes
- Expertise in various IoT standards, digital technologies, cloud, and security to maximize productivity and efficiency
- With our extensive exposure to camera devices and video analytics, we can help engineer highly interactive and personalized consumer experiences
- Partnership with ecosystem partners for connected devices framework and enablement (Samsung Artik, Qualcomm, MS Azure Cloud)
- Engineered the World’s First Wearable Support Network with nationwide, on-the-go access to a remote professional monitoring team. Helped the customer attain market leadership in the wearable support segment
- Designed a Smart Connected Thermostat that leverages IoT, Cloud & Mobility using our in-house UBIQWeiseTM platform. The thermostat can control all aspects of indoor air and has been designed to build analytics-as-a-service models. It helped our client improve market share by a whopping 10%
- Designed and built a Health Application Platform for healthcare delivery at the edge - data from medical devices is transmitted to an always connected healthcare edge and to the cloud service. This has helped create a new standard in remote patient care