At L&T Technology Services, our heritage gives us a deep appreciation of the technology needs in enterprises – be it in building stronger mobility programs or designing ruggedized devices to empower your field workforce in harsh environments. Our years of rich experience in product development, digitalization and the cloud, user experience engineering, and Testing & Certification gives us a big edge in helping you expand to new markets, innovate newer and smarter products, and roll-out products faster and cheaper.
STATE OF THE MARKET
Once a tiny segment of the mobile computing market, the demand for industrial strength, ruggedized mobile devices and wearables is growing at a rapid rate. In sectors such as manufacturing, oil and gas, healthcare, and the military where environments are extensively harsh, companies cannot compromise on operations and productivity by using consumer-grade electronic devices. Industries realize that the high repair and replacement costs associated with non-industrial devices leads to increased downtime and a significant decrease in productivity and profitability. This is true in the case of taxi aggregators and courier businesses too which are increasing using rugged smartphones.
It is estimated that 80% of enterprise mobile apps are abandoned after their first use. With this in mind, building strong enterprise mobility programs is a key focus area for businesses. Firms are embedding AI into their mobility solutions and adopting IoT technologies, the cloud, and data analytics at a rapid pace. In addition, mobile security has become more important than ever before and organizations see this as their top priority.
- End to end product design, Certification and Value Engineering on 50+ enterprise devices
- 200+ man years of Android expertise with top enterprise OEMs. Vast experience in customization for applications such as BYOD
- Expertise in dealing with ODI products for features such as Secured VoIP, VOLTE , IMS on commercial and public safety carriers
- Collaboration with top ecosystem partners - Chip vendors, ODMs, Carriers and Certification houses
- Infotainment: Complete design and development of an in-vehicle infotainment tablet, based on Qualcomm SnapdragonAPQ8039. The device was equipped with MDM/Device management and was launched in just 9 months
- Smart Public Safety Device: Platform Software Development and testing of smart devices for public agencies. Supports public and private agency networks. Unique configuration to support dual SI, with a single active feature
- Smart Body Camera: Turnkey platform development, optimization and device testing of body camera for federal agencies. Customization of camera drivers to pre-buffer raw data from sensors prior to actual recording in covert mode operations