A growing focus on patient centricity, a rapidly aging global population, and changing regulatory requirements are transforming healthcare delivery.
Our rich domain expertise, supported by robust technological capabilities, helps medical device OEMs address industry challenges, accelerate time to market, and optimize costs. We focus on delivering solutions that help you develop sophisticated medical devices while simplifying and strengthening delivery models.
- 20+ years of medical product design and development expertise
- 200+ qualified medical device engineers
- Strong design, development, and sustenance expertise
Exhaustive Portfolio of Services and Solutions:
- Patient Mobility Services
- Musculoskeletal Services
- Life Sciences
- Surgical Services
Holistic Approach to Medical Devices Engineering:
Leverage our capabilities in designing innovative, top-of-the-line products that can be customized per local needs.
Drive innovation and efficiency through our solutions that combine Cloud, mobility, analytics, and product engineering technology.
- Implemented unique device identification (UDI) across multiple sites in the USA, Europe, and Asia. Adhered to GS1 standards (1 D and 2D) in design and integrated several SAP systems. Provided documentation support including installation guide, work instructions and, artwork labeling
- Developed automated blood cell counter that consumes 2% less blood than other products in the market. Reduced the cost of blood analysis with no compromise on accuracy
- Reduced the overall cost of a control box being used for 3 hospital bed variants—by combining the boards and ensuring functionality. Combined 3 PCB modules into 1 main control board through design optimization. Modified spec requirements and design documents, and developed hardware and firmware. Reduced BoM cost of control box by 27%