L&T Technology Services (LTTS) delivers end-to-end product development solutions through concept design, value analysis and engineering, design optimization, manufacturing engineering services and advanced Internet of Things (IoT) implementation.
STATE OF THE MARKET
In an increasingly competitive market, the diagnostics industry is exploring strategies that can reduce errors, improve patient safety, and support better patient outcomes. There has been a marked shift from treatment to prediction, preemption, prevention, and diagnosis—and the emerging patient-centric model demands both clinical effectiveness and economic viability. Seven out of ten deaths in the US are attributed to chronic diseases—a fact which can be addressed through preventive diagnostics. Demand-side market forces are fueling the need for an ecosystem of connected medical devices—critical for supporting an aging population, which is projected to increase from 901 million to 1.4 billion by 2030 worldwide.² Consequently, medical device manufacturers and their customers are required to implement design standards that incorporate patient-centric factors and usability
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) delivers end-to-end product development solutions through concept design, value analysis and engineering, design optimization, manufacturing engineering services and advanced Internet of Things (IoT) implementation. Our diagnostics suite encompasses radiology measurement packages, testing services, and image processing requirements. Our robust partner ecosystem includes leading players in the testing market (TÜV, UL, BiSS, ETDC, and CPRI), and key entities in radiology and imaging (PSG Hospital, JSS College, and RZ).
KEY SEGMENTS & SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Achieve statutory compliance by leveraging our design documentation, traceability, verification and validation (clinical trials) reports, device classification and premarket notification services
- Ensure data security by executing rigorous deep penetration tests and source code analysis in line with our secure coding guidelines and Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) coding guidelines
- Enhance device usability by implementing user-centric design methodology, and intuitive user interface (UI) and touch screen technology
- Designed an ultrasound scanner to improve end user experience, while delivering high-quality images. The client benefited from 20% productivity improvement with enhanced workflow management
- Designed a patient monitor, factory-configured as a basic variant, and capable of supporting additional parameters and options. The client benefited from in-house testing
- Developed a tool that collects and parses logs for recording the stability and performance of medical applications. The client's comprehensive gathering and analysis requirements were met