L&T Technology Services (LTTS) provides comprehensive data analytics services to clients across emerging and advanced economies. To ensure robust data security and interconnectivity, we also help companies implement IoMT with complete data encryption.
STATE OF THE MARKET
The marked shift from a doctor-centric to patient-centric approach is transforming the nature of the life sciences industry. The focus now rests on developing targeted therapies as well as facilitating preventive healthcare and out-of-hospital treatment. Leveraging smartphones as personal diagnostic tools, the industry is also keen on mobile apps to boost workflow efficiency and clinical outcomes. With other compliant innovations gaining buy-in, the medical devices segment is projected to expand at 4.1 percent annually between 2014 and 2020—to reach $477.5 billion. Meanwhile, the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT), data analytics, robotics, imaging, and value analysis/value engineering (VA/VE) services are emerging as major interest areas for the life sciences industry. Although the race to embrace these concepts and solutions is on, patient data security and device fragmentation in the robotics space remain niggling concerns.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) provides comprehensive data analytics services to clients across emerging and advanced economies. To ensure robust data security and interconnectivity, we also help companies implement IoMT with complete data encryption. Combined with this, LTTS offers lab automation systems, verification services for multiple devices, adaptable robotic technologies, and integrated image processing services to meet multifaceted industry requirements.
KEY SEGMENTS & SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Effectively implement IoMT with end-to-end data encryption by leveraging our robust support services.
- Decrease operational costs and increase efficiency with our comprehensive data analytics solutions.
- Optimize product design and ensure compliance to international standards through our lab automation systems and verification services.
- Allay patient data security concerns with our cutting-edge technology suite.
- Developed automated blood cell counter that consumes 2% less blood than other products in the market. Reduced the cost of blood analysis with no compromise on accuracy
- Developed high throughput automated tissue strainer to cater to the next-gen market. Achieved slide count of 30 in approximately 3 seconds, and reduced development cost and time for upcoming products by 30%
- Developed firmware and HIL test scripts for a bench top centrifuge (Allegra 3L), which can spin sample from 200 rpm to 15,000 rpm with accuracy of 1%. Assured availability in refrigerated or ventilated configurations, enabled on-the-go identification of rotor, and ran parameters adjustment