AEROSPACE ENGINEERING SERVICES
The Global Aerospace industry continues to grow at a rapid pace to meet airline requirements. The industry faces growing pressure to reduce costs, improve Maintain, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) value chain to increase the overall efficiency and reliability of the asset. L&T Technology services’ decades of experience in Aerospace has enabled us to adapt quickly to provide a wide range of tailored engineering services.
L&T Technology Services (LTTS) offers various services in keeping with current trends in the aerospace industry
- Our wide range of Aerospace service offerings include new product design and development, verification and validation services, Testing and certification support and Sustenance support
- LTTS with its deep domain and technical expertise, strong R&D capabilities, LTTS boosts your innovation through our integrated engineering solutions and services that span across Aero Structure design, Simulation and Analysis, Avionics (H/W and S/W) design, development, testing and certification services, Aftermarket services, and Manufacturing Engineering Services
To build innovative aircrafts and be aligned to the changing market dynamics and capture market share, it is essential for Aerospace OEMs to have an ideal global engineering partner. The robustness of our global delivery model combined with our strategic alliances across services and solutions makes us the ideal partner to help you achieve customer requirements and market competitiveness with agility.
Reduce development life-cycle cost
Leveraging our domain expertise in Aerospace, we are committed to reducing costs by taking up full design and engineering ownership through our global engineering model. We support the end-to-end lifecycle of products from R&D, design, software, mechanical engineering to certification and testing.
Speed to market
We are focused on accelerating time to market and enable you to bring your innovative products to the market quickly through our agile development methodologies and strong partner ecosystem. Capturing on past business insights, our experts create a highly sustainable knowledge base and engineering frameworks that help speed-up development.
Lab & Testing Infrastructure
LTTS has several in-house R&D laboratories strategically distributed across geographies that spearhead product development and implement world-class practices in the manufacturing division. These labs, IoT, teardown, and smart manufacturing, as well as material testing, develop wide-ranging solutions for the aerospace industry. For smart manufacturing, we have a separate lab dedicated to OEM integration (L1/L2/L3), developing intelligent automation solutions, and tracking quality checks, among other critical activities.
- Developed a complete flight control computer to control UAV with eight PCB and external interfaces. Ensured design complied with D0254 DAL Level B. Rendered power and processor architecture redundant
- Designed an aircraft interior - paying attention to weight and CG, wiring and cabinet design, stress analysis, flammability, and placards
- Designed and implemented GlobalCart Services for different components like SVDU, TPMU and iCMT. This enables passengers to select items from different shopping applications and stream all items into a single cart